In case you haven’t heard, LinkedIn has quietly become a leading provider of e-learning for business skills.
And that’s great news for supply chain professionals around the world!
The LinkedIn Learning library contains over 10,000 professionally produced courses in a variety of languages. These courses cover skills that are generally important for business – like leadership, communication, and project management. And they also cover technical skills with courses about Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, and much more.
In April, LinkedIn Learning has released two brand new learning paths specifically for supply chain management professionals. Each of these learning paths includes courses that will help you master the tools, the rules, and the language of supply chain management.
The first learning path is “Become a Supply Chain Manager“. You can purchase each course individually, but I strongly recommend that you subscribe to get unlimited access to the entire library. If you don’t have access to LinkedIn Learning, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial. Or, check with your employer, your university, or your local library to see if you can get access through them.
- Careers in Supply Chain and Operations ($34.99) By: Daniel Stanton
- Job Skills: Supply Chain and Operations ($34.99) By: Daniel Stanton
- Supply Chain Foundations ($24.99) By: Eddie Davila
- Purchasing Foundations ($29.99) By: Steven Brown
- Logistics Foundations (2015) ($24.99) By: Steven Brown
- Inventory Management Foundations ($29.99) By: Steven Brown
- Implementing Supply Chain Management ($34.99) By: Daniel Stanton
- Process Improvement Foundations ($24.99) By: Chris Croft
- Quality Management Foundations ($34.99) By: Steven Brown
- Lean Six Sigma Foundations ($24.99) By: Steven Brown
- Supply Chain and Operations Management Tips By: Daniel Stanton
- Leading Projects ($44.99) By: Daniel Stanton
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers ($39.99) By: Kay Stice and Jim Stice
Once you complete all of the courses on the learning path, you’ll receive a certificate of completion, and you’ll have the option to add it to your LinkedIn profile.
Who is Mr. Supply Chain?
Daniel Stanton is a supply chain industry veteran and the best-selling author of Supply Chain Management For Dummies He is dedicated to empowering professionals through education and technology. His courses on LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) have been viewed over 1 million times, and he’s a frequent speaker at educational conferences and industry events.